| Progammable Temperature Controller
Kiln temperature control never had it so easy.
The Vanessa is made for art.
From the simple installation to the way it helps you set and control ramping temperatures, the Vanessa Small Kiln Controller is about precision and ease, making what you imagine possible.
For more than 30 years we’ve been manufacturing a range of temperature controllers for glass and ceramic artists.
During that time our products have evolved to include many functions and features desired by our customers, creating controllers that address the needs of artists like no other.
All our controllers are made in USA.
- Low cost, high reliability
- Capacitive touch sealed control panel –
no moving parts to wear out
- Three user programmable temperature profiles
of nine steps each
- Separate set-point control for simple situations
- Standard type K thermocouple input
- Available in several different plug configurations, including:
- 120 vac 15 amp (normal wall plug: NEMA 5-15)
- 120 vac 20 amp (NEMA 5-20)
- 220/240 vac 20 amp (NEMA 6-20)
- 220/240 vac 30 amp (NEMA 10-30)
- Furnace versions available with type R or S thermocouple
calibration and 4-20 milliamp output for controlling SCRs
or variable speed blowers etc.
For More Information
TO PLACE AN ORDER OR LEARN MORE about the Vanessa – and our entire line of programmable controllers,
contact us below. You’ll see why Digitry has set an international standard for microprocessor-based temperature controllers.
Address inquiries on Digitry’s GB Series controllers to:
- Digitry Company, Inc.
- 449 Forest Avenue, Suite 9
- Portland, ME 04101
- Phone: (207) 774-0300
- FAX: (617) 484-5220
Please view our web pages at www.digitry.com, where you can find additional information, including product descriptions and manuals, usage tips, price sheets, and order forms.